Wednesday, March 10, 2010

[Digital Single] IU - Telecinema Project Vol. 6

r32tt32

Title: Telecinema Project Vol. 6

Artist: IU

Conductor: LOEN Entertainment

Release Date: 2010.02.24

Language: Korean

Total Size: MB

Tracklist:

.:Download:.

1. Fifth Fingers 다섯째 손가락

My Rating: 9/10

She sounds so soft and cute. Due to the melody of the song, it’s okay to sing in a soft, not in the strong way that she is capable at. I really enjoy this song, it goes like a lullaby song that I need to hear in every night before going to sleep. I would like to repeat it and fantasized in my mind. ^^ *really flow well*. The line, “I love you I need you” is such a gorgeous melody^^ you should hear it guys. Especially fr you who like a soft ballad.com

credits: kaboomza.

[Via http://youngladyjunsu.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment